Imperva is a multi-billion dollar cybersecurity company, protecting the world’s largest organizations from cyber-attacks. We work in a Hybrid Model from home and from the office 2 to 3 times per week in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
We're looking for Experienced Knowledge Engineer to join our Knowledge team.
As a Knowledge Engineer you will:
- Collaborate with Support Engineers and key stakeholders to assess knowledge gaps and plan, develop and deliver appropriate knowledge documents and training accordingly.
- Routinely assess knowledge management systems and practices to support the work and development of the department into the future.
- Establish proper measurement mechanisms to evaluate knowledge learning impact against objectives.
- Build, organize and arrange knowledge sharing sessions & training
- Identify knowledge gaps and gather information from relevant stakeholders to create appropriate and accurate content.
- Present complex processes/information in a clear and simple way.
- Knowledge base editor/contributor.
- Create and edit content.
- Knowledge preservation and retention.
- At least 3 years of experience in technical knowledge management - must
- Technical background - must
- Excellent communicator who can initiate and continue interactions with the people who share their insights and knowledge
- Experience in knowledge management methods, Knowledge Base systems and tools.
- Excellent ability to explain complex content in an easy-to-follow way. (frontal / eLearning)
- Experience with eLearning Platforms (LMS) – define & build
- Experience in Knowledge evaluation methods & Tools
- Excellent English (Verbal & Written skills)
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.