DDoS equates to loss of business
When it comes to DDoS mitigation, the rule of thumb is: ‘moments to go down, hours to recover’. This is why, when defending against an attack, every second counts.
Imperva ensures business continuity, with guaranteed uptime, and no performance impact.
Avoid bandwidth costs
Imperva gives you the peace of mind that attack traffic will be automatically blocked at the edge – without you having to scale up in bandwidth to pay for it.
Unlimited protection against attacks of any size or duration.
- Instant attack notifications Mail, SMS, and mobile app
- Easy monitoring Network traffic and application analytics
- Uncover the real threats Layer 3/4 and Layer 7 event correlation via Attack Analytics
- Integration with your SIEM Works seamlessly with the leading SIEMs
- Quick deployment and scaling Software-defined network (SDN) automated tuning
- The best traffic routing Advanced Anycast at the edge
- Real-time capacity management Load conditions, granularity of Internet pipes for every point of presence (PoP)
- Minimal latency to 95% of the globe Global mesh network
The Right Defense Against Any DDoS Attack
Always-on protection automatically detects and mitigates application layer attacks targeting your websites, APIs and web applications.
Always-on or on-demand protection for your entire network infrastructure or subnets against network layer DDoS attacks.
Individual IP Protection
Always-on protection against attacks targeting your Internet-facing websites or services hosted on individual IPs, on-premises or in the public or private cloud.
DDoS Attack Mitigation
Imperva proxies all incoming traffic to block DDoS attacks from reaching your origin servers.
- Redirect application traffic through our scrubbing centers
- Reroute network traffic via a BGP route advertisement change
DDoS Protection mitigates these attacks and more
Layer 3/4 Attacks
- UDP floods
- NTP amplification
- DNS amplification
- Tsunami SYN flood
- CharGEN amplification
- Memcache amplification
- SSDP amplification
- SNMP amplification
- GRE-IP UDP floods
- CLDAP attacks
- ARMS (ARD)
- DNS Water Torture
- SYN floods
- TCP RST floods SSL negotiation floods
- TCP connect() floods
- Fragmented attacks
- TCP ACK floods
Layer 7 Attacks
- DNS Query floods
- SlowLoris attack
- HTTP(S) GET request floods
- HTTP(S) POST request floods
- SMTP request flood
How DDoS Protection works
Imperva guards you against the largest, most complex DDoS attacks of today with full protection at the edge.
Our transparent mitigation ensures your web visitors, and your business, will never suffer during an attack.
With multi-layered approach to DDoS mitigation we secure all your assets, wherever they are, on premises or in the cloud – whether you’re hosted in AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Public Cloud.
DigiCert needed a DDoS mitigation solution to reduce complexity, to manage risk and to monitor traffic for threats – without affecting legitimate traffic. For DigiCert, the ROI of Imperva keeping their applications running is simple to calculate.
Began AWS migration
Experienced issues with their DDoS protection vendor blocking legitimate traffic
Adopted a hybrid model
Needed to maintain compliance and visibility for cloud and on-prem
Outage risk reduced
Imperva lowered false positives, freeing up resources with rapid response
Large scale 3-day attack
Imperva automatically self-adapted to mitigate, keeping business operations intact
“We’re paying a small price to avoid lost business and bad customer experiences.”Aaron Blakely Director of Global Security OpFull Customer Story