As a Licensing Platform Administrator, you will play a key role as a technical expert of the Revenera licensing platform, helping the company growth by supporting Sales, Order Management and Product Development groups.
In this position, you will setup, configure and customize the licensing platform to meet the business needs around the sales and licensing processes.
This is a full-time, long-term position, reporting to Licensing Business Applications Manager in the IT group.
- Configure the company site in the SaaS platform
- Configure and define license models, products, features, accounts, entitlements, devices objects
- Build licensing processes with integrations to other systems, like salesforce.com, NetSuite
- Implement enhancements and changes according to new business requirements and design, new products, sales or licensing models
- Perform tests to ensure the changes meet requirements and specifications
- Work with the vendor for consultant and knowledge transfer when needed, to leverage system capabilities
- Import/export data and data mass update when needed
- Build reports on licensing and usage data
- Roles and users management
- System monitoring to ensure continuous and smooth system functionality
- Proven on hand, technical capabilities as a system administrator
- Proven experience with various Operating Systems (minimum Windows OS, UNIX is a plus)
- Fair understanding of how to work with Windows (Batch) command line (other OSs command line knowledge is a plus - UNIX, AIX, etc.)
- Understanding of relational databases (MS SQL, Oracle, Access, etc.)
- Strong Java, .Net, Web Services programming experience
- Experience in cross platform solutions, which utilize a variety of technologies, and experience in identifying and documenting the best technical solution for each business requirement
- Analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and translate complex business rules into technical designs
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Teamwork capabilities to work in full coordination with others on integrations to other systems
- 3+ years experience in IT of a global software/technology company
- Overall 5+ year of experience as IT developer/administrator
- Salesforce and NetSuite experience is a plus
- Experience in Integration platforms such as Boomi, Mulesoft is a plus
- Strong time management skills
- Project management experience
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. The anticipated base salary range for this position is $85,000 - $127,000. The salary offered will be determined based on the candidate’s experience, knowledge, skills, other qualifications, and location. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.