Imperva is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist
to advance its world-class Marketing business. This individual will own the strategic planning and tactical execution of ABM programs, campaigns and operations in our marketing automation systems and CRM. This is a growth position where scaling and optimizing operations and programs is essential. This role will work closely with the Growth, Regional, Digital, Channel marketing teams as well as cross-functional stakeholders including IT, Product Development and Sales Operations. If you have a passion for the security space and are looking to effect change and influence outcomes, we invite you to apply. Responsibilities:
- Manage key technical aspects of marketing systems such as Marketo, Salesforce (SFDC), Integrate, 6Sense, Bizible, Drift
- Plan, optimize and execute best-in-class ABM programs.
- Manage projects and tasks through internal resources and external agencies, ensuring lead/demand generation programs and data flows are set up and run properly.
- Evaluate and optimize MarTech tools, integrations and program flows to accelerate pipeline generation and go-to-market expansion.
- Work collaboratively with IT, product team and vendor teams on highly visible cross-functional programs such as business infrastructure modernization, product trial offers.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign operations, lead management and marketing systems management.
- Manage projects to service campaigns and programs for multiple stakeholders, departments and product categories.
- Evaluate and optimize data flows between Marketo and SFDC to enable dynamic lead scoring models.
- 5+ years' experience in marketing automation, operations and CRM marketing.
- 5+ years’ experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com. Marketo ACE and Salesforce Admin certifications are preferred.
- Experience implementing and optimizing integrations between Marketo/Salesforce (both native and API).
- 2+ years’ experience in technical project management (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative).
- Deep understanding of lead lifecycle and scoring, nurture, data enrichment and normalization, database segmentation, lead routing and hand-off process, privacy requirements such as GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CASL.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Project management prowess enabling timely delivery and execution for significant launch events across the team.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off, and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.