We’re looking for a Technical Product Manager to join the platform group.
Imperva platform group is responsible for building the foundations for all current and future Imperva products, and creating a unified open platform that connects the best-of-breed cyber security products.
As a Technical Product Manager , you are a key member of the Agile Scrum team and will represent both the customer and Product Managers to implement the product vision.
As a Technical Product Manager in the Platform group, you will work closely with Product Management, engineering team, architects, Threat research to define and prioritize features and stories, ensure alignment with customers and product vision, and improve the development process's value. Great Technical Product Manager’s lead the scrum team to success and get things done!
- Represent the voice of the customer's to the Agile Scrum and articulate product expectations
- Engage and participate in all Scrum ceremonies
- Articulate and refine requirements/stories and define acceptance criteria in a manner understandable engineering team
- Own, maintain and prioritize the agile product backlog
- Defining and manage sprint and program increment goals and objectives with the team
- Demonstrate products capabilities to internal stakeholders
- Identify and manage dependencies across Teams within the broader group
- Engage with customers to gather feedback on previous deliverables and identify new pain points
- Collaborate with the UX/UI team to define the user interface requirements including : Mocks, UX specifications.
- Partner with Product Development and other partner teams to prepare for PI (Program Increment) planning
- Convene and lead technical discussions with engineering as part of articulating and refining requirements and improving understanding of engineering realities
- Communicate trade-offs between customer expectations and engineering realities to Product Management partners and align on prioritization
- Stay up-to-date on related industry trends and practices and constantly exchange ideas
- 3-5 years of experience with software organizations, involving development and product definition roles (in such roles as product owner, inbound/technical product Management, or system engineering)
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Excellent organizational and soft skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Highly self-motivated person, fast learner, and independent
- "Can do” attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- An experience in SaaS products is an advantage.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strategic thinking
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.