This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all Imperva Products and Services.
Imperva reserves the right to refuse service, terminate Products and / or Services, remove or edit content, if it discovers and determines in its sole discretion, that the End User engages in any conduct contrary to this Acceptable Use Policy.
End User agrees to comply with all applicable laws, rules, codes and regulations of the countries in which End User operates and from which it gathers data, including but not limited to, those regarding online conduct and the collection and transmission of data.
Imperva specifically prohibits the use of its Products and Services to:
- Transmit data unless the End User has obtained all authorizations required by law or by the owners of the data, including any consent required from data subjects for collection, use and transmission to other countries;
- Transmit, or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Product or Service or servers or networks connected to the Product or Service;
- Transmit, or otherwise make available any content that violates any applicable laws or regulations, including export laws and regulations, transmit any spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of any applicable laws, transmit or post content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, or libelous or transmit or post any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or promotes harm or injury against any group or individual, including but not limited to, content which promotes sexual abuse of children, pornographic content, nude or sexual images or video published without the subject’s consent, and content intended to or used to incite violence.
End User agrees to be solely responsible for compliance with these terms by the users of End User’s entitlements to the Imperva Products or Services.
Should Imperva discover that the End User is in violation of these terms, it reserves the right to block access to the End User’s publically available internet properties from particular jurisdictions or to suspend or terminate the End User’s access to Imperva Products and Services without notice to the End User, without any liability for deletion, blocking or removal of such content, and/or resulting from the suspension or termination of such Products or Services.