End User agrees to comply with all applicable rules regarding online conduct and the collection and transmission of data, including all laws, rules, codes and regulations of the countries in which End User operates and from which it gathers data.
The SaaS Services are a shared web caching service, which means a number of End User’s Websites are cached on the same server. To ensure that the SaaS Services are reliable and available for the greatest number of users, End User’s use of the platform cannot adversely affect the performance of any other End User’s Websites.
Specifically, End User agrees that it will not:
- Transmit data unless it has obtained all authorizations required by law or by the owners of the data, including any consent required from data subjects for collection, use and transmission to other countries;
- Transmit, or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the SaaS Service or servers or networks connected to the SaaS Service;
- Transmit, or otherwise make available any content that violates any applicable laws or regulations, including export laws and regulations, transmit any spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of any applicable laws, transmit or post content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, or libelous or transmit or post any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or promotes harm or injury against any group or individual.
End User agrees to be solely responsible for compliance with these terms by the users of End User’s Websites.
End User agrees that if, at Imperva’s and its partners’ sole determination, End User is using the SaaS Services in violation of this Section or creates a potential adverse impact on Imperva’s, its partners’ or its suppliers’ systems, business or customers, Imperva, its partners or suppliers may flag or block content, block access to End User’s Websites from particular jurisdictions or suspend or terminate End User’s access to the SaaS Services without notice to End User and Imperva will have no liability to End User regarding the deletion, blocking or removal of content or the suspension or termination of SaaS Services.