Data Center Security Realized
SecureSphere® fills the gap in today's security left by traditional endpoint and network defenses. It is an integrated, end-to-end solution that directly protects high-value applications and data assets in the data center.
With SecureSphere you can:
- Protect data located in databases and files, in physical or virtual data centers
- View and analyze rights, control access, and monitor data usage for all users, including privileged users
- Block threats targeted at web applications
- Virtually patch web application and database vulnerabilities
- Enable cost-effective regulatory compliance
- Protect against business disruption from serious attacks, and
improve the ROI of enterprise security
SecureSphere is built on a powerful platform that enables:
- Flexible deployment options
- Unified management
- Deep analytics
- Customizable reporting
- Enterprise scalability
SecureSphere is backed by the Imperva Application Defense Center (ADC), a world-class security research organization that maintains the product's cutting-edge protection against evolving threats.
SecureSphere Product Portfolio
SecureSphere Database Security provides full visibility into data usage, vulnerabilities, and access rights. This allows security, audit, and risk professionals to improve data security and meet regulatory compliance mandates.
SecureSphere File Security protects vital business content on file servers, NAS devices, and SharePoint sites, while conforming to regulatory compliance mandates such as PCI DSS 7, 10 and 11.5.
Web Application Security
SecureSphere Web Application Security protects organizations against threats such as SQL injection, Cross-Site Scripting, DDoS, and fraud, while addressing PCI DSS 6.6 compliance.
With flexible deployment options and administration capabilities, SecureSphere provides the scalability, adaptability, and management you need to achieve state-of-the-art data center security.