Improve Guardium effectiveness
Gain full visibility
Capture all data activity in a single platform, close gaps including cloud and store multi-year activity data for audit and forensics.
Automate manual process
Produce reports in minutes instead of weeks, integrate incident detection with response workflow, streamline SOC operations and improve effectiveness.
Add advanced analytics, detect threats that Guardium misses and solve for risk management, privacy and data protection.
Bank Holding Company
Expanding data coverage and retention requirements for GDPR and NYDFS compliance, a data migration to the cloud, high labor cost, and outages from system overloading led this organization to use Imperva Sonar to optimize their Guardium deployment
- Expanded Data Coverage
100% coverage across 1500 DB Servers and Cloud Assets
- Improved Audit Data Retention
Extended in-place data retention capacity from 1 week to 4 years and eliminated Guardium aggregators
- Automated Processes
Same staff, getting more done, with better results in less time
- Better Risk Management
Gained visibility across all data, including in the cloud, through a centralized platform
Imperva Sonar simplified our infrastructure, reduced our expenses, and allowed us to accelerate our cloud initiative because we gained confidence we were not leaving any gaps in our data defenses.
Integrates seamlessly with existing Guardium deployments
The Imperva Sonar platform optimizes Guardium by simplifying the infrastructure and automating manual labor.
Value-add security capabilities detect even complex or evasive threats and then present insightful dashboards and clear incident summaries.
Enrich reports with:
- Contextual metadata
- Vulnerability management history
- User entitlement summaries
- Classified data types
Orchestrate and automate actions:
- Entitlement review
- Report sign off
- Change control processes
- Sensitive data alerts
- Database discovery
Prevent data-centric threats:
- Account compromise
- Account abuse
- Brute force attacks
- Code injection
- Insider threat
Simple database security that works
- Imperva Database Security unifies governance across on-premise and hybrid cloud environments and presents it all in a single view.
- Automate manual processes, such as reporting and long term data retention, so you get your work done in less time with fewer people.
- Simplify your database security infrastructure and eliminate the Guardium aggregation layer.
- Transform Guardium from a compliance-only tool and protect against breaches.