Modernize and optimize
Find out how Imperva Data Security Fabric (DSF) integrates with your existing IBM Guardium DAM deployment so you can do more with less. This infographic covers the five major ways enhancing your Guardium DAM with the Imperva Data Security Fabric can benefit your team.
Improve IBM Guardium effectiveness
Gain full visibility
Capture all data-centric activity in a single platform, close gaps including cloud, and store multi-year data activity for audits and forensics.
Automate manual processes
Produce reports rapidly, integrate incident detection with response workflows, streamline SOC operations, operate with less staff and improve their effectiveness, implement risk reduction initiatives, save money by reducing virtualization licensing expense and system maintenance overhead.
Enhance data security
Add advanced analytics, detect threats that Guardium misses, and solve for risk management, privacy, and data security.
Bank Holding Company
Expanding data coverage and retention requirements for GDPR and NYDFS compliance, a data migration to the cloud, high labor costs, and outages from system overloads led this organization to use the Imperva Data Security Fabric to optimize their IBM Guardium deployment.
- Expanded Data Coverage
100% coverage across 1,500 data repositories and cloud assets
- Improved Audit Data Retention
Extended in-place data retention capacity to 4 years and eliminated expensive Guardium aggregators
- Automated Processes
Same staff, getting more done, with better results, and in less time
- Better Risk Management
Gained visibility across all data, including cloud data, through a centralized platform
Imperva Data Security Fabric simplified our infrastructure, reduced our expenses, and allowed us to accelerate our cloud initiative because we gained confidence we were not leaving any gaps in our data defenses.
Integrates seamlessly with IBM Guardium
Simplify Guardium infrastructure & automate processes.
Detects & clearly presents security incidents.
Enrich reports with:
- “Live” access to several years' worth of data
- Contextual metadata
- Vulnerability management history
- User entitlement summaries
- Classified data types
Orchestrate and automate actions:
- Entitlement review
- Report sign off
- Change control processes
- Sensitive data alerts
- Data discovery and classification
Prevent data-centric threats:
- Account compromise
- Account abuse
- Brute force attacks
- Code injection
- Insider threat
Simple data-centric security that works
- Imperva Data Security Fabric unifies governance across on-premises, cloud, multi-cloud, and hybrid environments, and presents it all in a single view.
- Automate manual processes, such as reporting and long-term data retention, so you get your work done in less time, with fewer people.
- Simplify your data-centric security infrastructure, and eliminate the expensive IBM Guardium aggregation layer.
- Transform IBM Guardium from being a “compliance-only tool” while increasing your ability to protect against data breaches.