Imperva Education & Training
Training designed to ensure you have the education and knowledge required to secure your critical data and infrastructure using Imperva solutions. Created for security and network professionals, taught by industry expert instructors, presented using industry best practices, realworld deployment techniques and in-depth hands-on lab practice.
Flexible Training Options
All classes run 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Several different delivery options are available for most courses:
- Virtual Classroom - Instructor led classes delivered remotely using video conferencing.
- Open Classroom - Instructor led training held at Imperva location.
- On-Demand Training - self-paced training available on Imperva University.
- Private On-Sites - Instructor led training at your facility.
All courses offer:
- Certified Instructors
- Individual Cloud-based Lab Environments
- Electronic Manuals
Training Quotes and Payment Options:
Contact your Imperva Sales Representative for a training quote and to place your order, or use a credit card.
Sign in to your portal account to view course details and complete registration. If you don't have an account, please visit the Customer Support Portal to request an account.
Use the Training Code (SRV#) sent to you from Imperva upon completion of training order; or register with a credit card.
*** Classes scheduled outside the United States are subject to local price considerations, please contact email@example.com or your local reseller for complete international pricing details.
Classes are subject to cancellation up to 10 business days prior to the scheduled date.
For more information regarding an above listed event or to schedule an on-site training event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authorized Training Centers
Additional Imperva courses are offered in these regions by these Partners. Please contact directly for class schedules and pricing.
- Mexico - SiCap (www.sicap.com.mx) +52 (55) 59 85 85 85
- Germany â€“ Martin Schmitz IT Security Consulting (www.martinschmitz.it) +49 (0) 2182 5731400
- Russia - Network Training Center (www.ntc.ru) +7 (499) 578-03-63
- Poland and Romania - Clico (www.clico.pl) (12) 6325166
Imperva offers four certifications: Associate and Specialist certifications for our SecureSphere Web, and Associate and Specialist certifications for our SecureSphere Database product lines. Our certifications are designed to validate and recognize the technology specializations and skills of security professionals, and indicate that they have the knowledge required to successfully deploy the Imperva Cybersecurity solutions.
- The SecureSphere Administration and SecureSphere Database Security and Compliance courses are pre-requisites to registering for the Imperva Database Security Associate Certification.
- The SecureSphere Administration and SecureSphere Web Application Security courses are pre-requisites to registering for the Imperva Web Security Associate Certification.
- The related Associate certification must be passed before being permitted to take a Specialist certification exam.