80% of organizations have experienced at least one successful cyber attack. Do you have the solutions necessary to protect your assets?
Enterprises today are challenged with securing data and applications as they are migrating to the cloud. At the same time, attacks are increasing, IT is understaffed and they are looking for the tools and solutions to help them enable the business.
In this report of survey results, 1200 security IT professionals from around the globe share their perceptions and insight into how they see the challenges that they are facing. Including:
- Successful cyberattacks at record levels.
- Four out of five organizations experienced at least one successful cyberattack and more than one-third suffered six or more.
- The stars of app/data security.
- API gateways, database firewalls, and WAFs top the list of installed app/data security products.
- Monitoring the app security stack.
- A decisive 80.1% of respondents agreed that monitoring the entire app security stack with one platform is a best practice
- Getting to the data.
- ‘Loss or theft of data and intellectual property’ tops the list of cloud application security risks and challenges.
- We want AI.
- A whopping 85% of respondents expressed a preference for security products that feature machine learning and AI.
- Cloud adoption.
- More than a third (35.7%) of security applications and services are now delivered via the cloud.
The Report provides tech and business decision-makers important information on the threats their competitors and peers are facing, and how they are reacting to them. This can help guide how you deploy and invest in security for your business.