Imperva protects cloud applications, websites, web applications, critical databases, files and Big Data repositories from hackers and insider threats—ultimately protecting your data—the one thing that matters most.
Cybercriminals make money on data. With Imperva, it won’t be yours. Imperva cybersecurity products and solutions protect your data wherever it lives. No matter what the threat, we’ve got a solution that keeps data safe.
Provides visibility into cloud app usage and risk in your organization. Halt DDoS attacks against websites, applications and infrastructure while improving website performance.
- Ensure automatic detection and mitigation of DDoS attacks with always-on protection
- Block low and slow, and volumetric DDoS attacks against all types of services
- Increase the performance of your website with load balancing and global content delivery network
Products: IncapsulaLearn more ›
Protect applications from hackers and unknown vulnerabilities.
- Profile application behavior dynamically and virtually patch application vulnerabilities
- Stop logical and technical attacks including OWASP Top-10 with integrated threat intelligence
- Deploy application security in the cloud or on-premises with flexible management options
Discover and protect sensitive data in the cloud and on-premises while simplifying compliance audit processes.
- Monitor and record transactions with sensitive data to efficiently demonstrate compliance
- Find, classify and provide assessment of structured and unstructured data in the entire enterprise
- Ensure data integrity and confidentiality across digital boundaries by masking sensitive data
Secure critical data stored in file servers and SharePoint systems.
- Gain visibility and access control to secure files with real-time monitoring and blocking
- Protect your sensitive and regulated SharePoint data from sophisticated hackers
- Save time and meet file compliance requirements by easily tracking user activity and access rights
Products: SecureSphere File SecurityLearn more ›
Extend security to the cloud to protect cloud infrastructure (IaaS) and applications (SaaS) from hackers.
- Deliver superior protection for application and database infrastructure in Azure and AWS
- Migrate security between on-prem and the cloud without incurring additional costs
- Manage infrastructure and applications in the cloud and on-premises with hybrid deployment
Protect data stored in databases, file shares and SaaS applications.
- Monitor user access to data repositories in the cloud or on-premises
- Learn behavioral baseline of user data access and flag dangerous actions
- Contain risky users and prevent data breaches
Improve operation efficiency while protecting applications and data using a common, highly scalable platform.
- Support massive traffic loads with multi-gigabit throughput
- Maximize uptime with redundant, hot-swappable components
- Scale and unify web, database and file security management