Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
- Build expertise in our API security solution and use your experience to design and implement a test automation framework that is maintainable, extensible, and reliable.
- Understand the product functionalities and derive the product testing requirements.
- Build Connectors to integrate customer platforms with the core product
- Work closely with the development and feature owner teams to identify the requirements for new tools, enhancements to existing tools that enable a quality deliverable by the team
- Conduct test case reviews and ensure requirements traceability, proper coverage
- Assist development teams in determining appropriate quality goals and acceptance criteria
- Help to create and implement quality processes and requirements.
- Produce status reports and quality metrics.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Python
- Experience in the field of Test Automation
- Proficiency in programming language Python, knowing GoLang is a bonus.
- Experience in working with Docker and Kubernetes deployments.
- Good with shell scripting.
- Strong fundamentals in networking protocols such as HTTP, SSL/TLS, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux environments, including RedHat, Debian
- Experience with distributed source code control systems such as Git.
- Good to have experience with Robot, Selenium test frameworks
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers Legal Notice Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.