G&A (Finance, Admin, HR, Legal, IT)
, United States
Salesforce Quality Assurance Technical Lead
• Leads QA initiatives including supervising and managing QA team and contributing to the testing effort in a hands-on role.
• Work with the team to evaluate and enhance SQA standards, technologies and approaches including building and enhancing the automation suite
• Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
• Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
• Provides leadership and oversight in creating and maintaining quality assurance validation and IT department processes including standard operating procedures, working practices and guidelines.
• Conducts periodic audits to ensure quality and compliance with PMO processes and standards.
• Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally
• Manages and mentors QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers
• Assist with the enhancement of current test scripts and develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
• Work closely with cross-functional organizations, project teams and clients to develop project schedules, execute test plans and cases and deliver high quality products
• Track testing risks and develop mitigation action plans
• Analyze data and produce scheduled quality assurance reports
• Responsibilities will include the creation and execution of detailed test scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements (Including manual and automated testing environments).
• At least 7 years of IT experience with a specific background in IT quality assurance and in maintain the quality of complex software products
• Experience with software test management tools and concepts
• Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work closely with engineers
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to drive issues to closure
• Flexible and able to learn quickly in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Sales Cloud or Service Cloud experience is a must
• Salesforce CPQ experience is a plus
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.