Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications – wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
This role requires to maintain develop and build the core of our network, the main task is to deliver exceptional growth to our network. You will effectively be involved in design development and integration of our network in global scope, offline tasks and high complex duties, with a high level of technical knowledge. This team is also taking part of supporting customers, a 4TB global network that spans across 5 continents with over 45 locations.
- Take full responsibility to ensure service delivery, implantation and development in the network.
- Work with Imperva internal stakeholders to achieve customer objectives
- Be confident enough to make decisions in due course of a project, either to improve the deliverables or to avoid any delays or issues
- Day-to-day network performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis
- HLD/LLD Documentation for new and existing services
- On site Data Center Deployments
- Be responsible for maintaining, upgrading our Data centers across the globe
- Be responsible for maintaining, upgrading our Infrastructure including, connectivity, physical layer, routing
- Performing remote installations by working with onsite team.
- 2-4 years in a similar role, preferably from large ISPs
- Advanced networking certifications CCNA/JNCIA
- Experience with remote deployments.
- Hands-on experience with ISP grade network equipment
- Basic knowledge of Linux and scripting languages (Python\Bash)
- Associate level understanding of Internetworking (BGP)
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals, HTTP/S and DNS
- Experience with network monitoring systems to include configuration and maintenance
- Proven experience with various monitoring tools/systems (Zabbix, Grafana, ELK, Pingdom etc…) as user and as maintainer
- A strong team player who is accountable towards business urgency
- Work in morning/evening and partake in on-call duties
- Experience communicating and reporting to Senior Leadership and key stakeholders
- Self-starter personality
- Excellent English skills.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.