Imperva is leading the cyber security fight against hackers and protecting the world’s largest organizations from cyber-attacks. We build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users from the moment they enter applications, via any API call they make and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive data.
We are always looking for great people to join our team, so if you are tech-savvy, inspired by problem solving and want to join our fight against cyber criminals, we’d love to meet you.
We are looking for a professional, self-motivated, Experienced DevOps engineer to join our team.Requirements:
* Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business*LI-VA1
- 3 years experience as DevOps engineer (or similar)
- Deep knowledge (and hands-on) with Jenkins pipeline (scripted and declarative) - Must
- Work with GIT - Must
- Coding writing (python is preferred) - Must
- Work with Configuration management tools like Terraform, Salt ,Ansible, etc. - Must
- Work with VMware VSphere - Must
- Work with DevOps tools of Analysis and monitoring (Grafana, etc.) – Advantage
- Work with Clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP) - Advantage