Part Time: 2 Days Per Week
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most.
We are seeking an experienced Office Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of Imperva’s Stockholm office operations, delivering an effective and efficient service to meet business needs and drive employee experience. You will enjoy a diverse and varied role with a range of duties including office and facilities management, business support, , event management, HE and office administration. This position is critical to our success as we continue to scale and so we need a well organized and highly efficient individual with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Running day to day office operations, including but not limited to:
- Mail & communications for current & previous facility.
- Processing payments & verifying timely pay of thereof. Payment terms and method of payment.
- Liaise and primary POC with vendors, landlord, tradesmen etc. (janitorial, design, broadband etc.)
- Liaise as needed with finance team, legal team for document execution and adhere to company wide policies
- Liaise with workplace and events global team for alignment and driving employee experience for Sweden site employees
- Put together initiatives aligned with company strategy, such as efficiency and simplicity, and liaise/align with global - CMT, ergonomics etc. Adhere to local H&S regulations.
- Order of refreshments, office supplies, snacks, hygienic supplies, meals etc.
- Plan and execute activities and office events for the local team. Wellness week, family meals.
- Budget management of above.
- Seat assignment and office refurbishments - work with tradesmen, designer etc. as needed
- Verify functionality & aesthetics of office environment and equipment.
- Manage all contact with candidates. Book interviews etc.
- Manage contact with rest of Imperva.
- Onboarding new hires and off boarding.
- Plan and manage Meetups and similar events.
- 2-3 year’s experience as an Office Manager / WorkPlace Coordinator
- Bilingual - Swedish / English - all communications (reading writing etc)
- Previous experience of bringing a local team together, supporting them and connecting them to the global organization.
- Basic IT skills and proficient across the MS Office package including Excel.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interface effectively with business units, co-workers and management.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a "can-do" attitude, innovative “think out of the box” personality
- Highly efficient with ability to use own initiative
Legal Notice:Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.