SPAE Role – Service Provider Account Executive
Imperva, the leader in Data Security, is looking for a stellar Service Provider Account Executive to join the Service Provider Sales Team
In this expansion position, the Service Provider Account Executive will be responsible to sell all Imperva Solutions and Services to Service Providers and telecommunication providers by interacting with assigned accounts within the assigned geographic territory. The Service Provider Account Executive will work with these types of companies on sell-through opportunities by enabling their sales with our products. They will apply a broad knowledge of the organization's services, products, and marketing techniques to develop large opportunities and close sales.
This highly visible and impactful role will work in tandem with sales to successfully develop and service all customers or prospects within their respective geography/territory.
- Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential Service Providers, within assigned territory
- Identify and close deals with Service Providers through direct telephone selling
- Works in tandem with the Sales Organization and Systems Engineers to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate Imperva’s capabilities
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with client decision makers including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements. Directs customer service improvement activities
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
- Perform sales enablement and training to Service Provider customers to enable their sales of our products.
- Responsible for securing new business, additional orders, overages and maintenance renewal orders for all license and professional services revenue. This will include generation of monthly billing reports, support renewals and managing inventories.
- Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans and forecasts
- Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to work cross functionally and build mind share.
- Conduct themselves properly and represent Imperva in the utmost professional and ethical manner.
- Display strong time management skills
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle; ability to handle technical/product inquiries without an SE when needed
- Accurately forecasts all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 5+ years successful experience in direct sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products.
- Able to handle executive level meetings.
- Demonstrates a high level of energy and enthusiasm to achieve a positive result, overcoming any obstacles.
- Prior experience as a Sales Engineer is a plus
- Prior experience with Service Providers and/or Telco customers.
- Prior experience with channel, resell and/or OEM sales.
- Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security and compliance markets.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Multiple language skills highly desired; excellent English skills, both written and verbal, required
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Exceptional Excel Spreadsheet skills.
- Applies a resourceful approach to work, using time management skills and prioritizing a complex workload.
- Ability to travel within the USA for business-related meetings
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.