Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering market leading solutions to protect data and all paths to it. We are searching for a dynamic and pragmatic Global Benefits Manager to join our global HR team. This is a career making opportunity for an experienced benefits professional to drive and execute the Total Rewards strategy for a global organization focused on growth and innovation. The ideal candidate is agile and meticulous, a creative problem solver with a passion for employee welfare, and enjoys partnering with a global HR team.
The HR Mission is to deliver engaging experiences to attract, retain, develop and inspire employees. The Global Benefits Manager is critical to achieving this mission and must strike a balance between a hands-on and strategic approach to the role. Reporting to the Head of Total Rewards and HR Systems and partnering closely with the local HR teams, this role will manage the company’s benefits programs across the globe, including health and welfare, retirement, disability, leaves of absence, paid time off, wellness programs and perks.
- Lead the strategic development, implementation, and administration of Imperva’s global benefits programs aligned to HR strategy and market demands to enable our effort to attract and retain the industry’s best talent.
- Partner closely with the global HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders to ensure programs are current, competitive, in compliance with legal requirements, and aligned with Imperva’s benefits strategy and business goals.
- Responsible for the design, creation, implementation, administration and communication of global benefits programs including medical, retirement, leaves, paid time off, and wellness.
- Utilize our brokers, local teams, and other sources to maintain an in-depth understanding of the global benefits landscape and Imperva’s employee needs in order to provide expert guidance around plan design, improvements, and investment.
- Develop creative programs that strike the right balance between business needs, employee concerns, and cost containment. Effectively present recommendations to management and stakeholders for feedback and alignment.
- Establish annual project plans, filter incoming requests and identify priorities that support key company initiatives and present the greatest ROI.
- Work closely with finance to maintain an annual operating budget. Track expenditures against the budget throughout the year and ensure renewal costs and enhancements are accounted for in AOP planning.
- Oversee the day-to-day administration of all benefits plans, including onboarding, off boarding, open enrollment, invoicing, data management, and general issue resolution. Act as the subject matter expert and key point of contact for employee questions and concerns.
- Ensure that Imperva employees and managers are well informed regarding their benefits. Develop and execute effective communication campaigns, maintain program documentation, and lead benefit information sessions.
- Oversee Wellness programs and initiatives to increase employee productivity and engagement.
- Manage our global leave of absence programs in partnership with our local HR teams. Ensure that our policies are competitive and compliant and that employees are informed and supported throughout their leave.
- Ensure compliance with applicable local regulations and ensure timely completion of compliance related reporting such as AAP, EEO, VETs, and ACA.
- Maintain and improve operational excellence and efficiency in all global regions through process documentation, controls and strong vendor management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Human Resources or other Business related field.
- 8+ years’ experience with benefits program design, administration, and management in a global environment
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of the US benefit regulatory environment and US benefit plan administration
- Adept at building effective and collaborative relationships with both internal and external partners
- Able to think proactively, identify problems and solutions, analyze and establish priorities, and exhibit a high level of self-initiative
- Collaborative team player with a strong customer service orientation and drive to create a positive work environment within a global, matrix organization