Technical Account Manager (San Mateo, CA) Imperva Inc. – drive adoption and continued value of cyber security products and services. Duties include:
- Serve as technical authority on cloud-based web security technology, while improving best practices for proprietary software solutions and services, including: DDoS protection - infrastructure, DNS and application services, Website security, CDN and Load Balancing.
- Lead & manage complex software implementation and onboarding projects, consulting assignments and technical escalations, to ensure advanced technical software problems are fixed if they occur.
- Create the software platform for Incapsula’s large-scale clients for continued value growth.
- Deliver professional and technical account management services following the best practices and established procedures.
- Evaluate customer technical network and web architecture, including IT business needs, network infrastructure, web application architecture, security requirements and DNS configurations to deliver the appropriate software integration solution.
- Work closely with support teams including Engineering, Management, and Sales to advocate customer needs, resolve software and business issues, define feature requests, identify growth opportunities, and collect customer feedback.
- Identify and develop upsell opportunities toward the Company’s Incapsula web security solution.
- Maintain in-depth understanding of company’s software technology, products, and services.
BS in Computer Engineering, IT or related field, plus 5 years of experience providing technical support for cybersecurity products and services. Experience, which may be gained concurrently, must include:
- 5 years of experience working in a technical support environment, handling support tickets, submitting and tracking bugfixes & feature requests, support escalations, and providing support for Customer Engineering/Sales Engineering teams
- 4 years of experience troubleshooting complex network issues using common network troubleshooting tools such as TCPDump, WireShark and/or other packet capture/examination tools, ping, traceroute, nslookup, netstat, telnet
- 3 years of experience generating, consolidating and testing certificate related issues involving PKI - Certificate Services, Certificate Trust Chains, SSL Server Certificates, and Client Certificates, utilizing Microsoft and OpenSSL certificate tools
- 5 years of experience providing technical support involving Layer 7 Network Protocols, including DNS configurations & HTTP
- 4 years of experience implementing and integrating information security solutions
- 3 years working with Enterprise application delivery on private, public and hybrid cloud models
- 5 years of experience with Layer 3-7 protocols and technologies including HTTP, DNS, SSL, Web Applications, load balancers, web optimization, proxies, and firewalls
- 3 years of experience configuring and troubleshooting IP routing/switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP
- Position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills providing ability to deliver/convey complex technical information and concepts
Apply by e-mail with resume to CA.email@example.com. Reference Job #TAM21 in reply. This position is part of Imperva, Inc.’s employee referral program and is eligible for an employee referral incentive.