Imperva is the cybersecurity leader whose mission is to help organizations protect their data and all paths to it. Customers around the world trust Imperva to protect their applications, data and websites from Cyber attacks. With an integrated approach combining edge, application security and data security, Imperva protects companies through all stages of their digital journey. Imperva Research Labs and our global intelligence community enable Imperva to syat ahead of threat landscape and seamlessly integrate the latest security, privacy and compliance expertise into out solutions. Learn more on the Imperva website or company blog and follow Imperva on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Design and build scalable and reliable micro-services based applications
- Build enterprise grade apps to provide enterprise API security
- Take new feature ideas from drawing board to finished product solution. This includes requirements gathering, design, development and delivery of the solution
- Deliver solutions in a fast paced and challenging environment using cutting edge technologies
- 5 - 7 years of overall experience building large scale enterprise application
- Experience with RESTful Web Services, API development
- Experience with databases and data modeling, both SQL and NoSQL
- 4+ years of experience in JAVA and the following frameworks:
- Spring Boot○Hibernate
- Good experience in building microservices
- Experience with docker and kubernetes is a big plus
- Must be familiar with modern, cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience with Scrum and other agile development practices.
- Motivation to solve problems, not to patch over quick fixes.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, processes, and software methodologies
- Ability to act as a technical authority, to present solution options and recommendations in unbiased terms.
- Excellent command of written and spoken
- 4 Year Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field with 5-7 years of experience.