Imperva is looking for a data-driven, collaborative, and experienced B2B Senior Digital Marketing Manager who is looking to make an impact with an innovative, leading business in cybersecurity. This individual will be responsible for generating quality leads and sales pipeline by planning, implementing, and optimizing Imperva’s paid digital marketing strategies. Reporting to the Director, Global Demand Marketing & Operations, they will work with cross-functional teams to support a full-funnel buyer journey that will drive awareness growth and sales pipeline.
- Generate qualified leads and pipeline by creating high-performing paid digital media campaigns
- Work with global Regional Marketers and corporate campaign managers to develop a paid digital media strategy from planning and development through launch and reporting, with a focus on creating demand against a clear set of KPIs
- Determine the appropriate paid media channel mix, including paid search, content syndication, paid social, display, retargeting, etc. to maximize brand reach and deliver MQLs and pipeline
- Partner with Product Marketing and other cross-functional teams to plan, manage, execute, and optimize integrated demand campaigns
- Collaborate with the organic search team to optimize our build vs. buy (SEO vs. SEM) strategy, using research and data to build a master keyword list
- Partner with Marketing Operations on the experimentation, measurement, analysis, and optimization of data to show full-funnel impact of paid media programs
- Manage the interface with external agencies including media vendors, creative/digital agencies, writers, and translation vendors
- Manage campaign budgets, timelines, resources, processes, and technologies
- Track and report on strategic, operational, and tactical metrics using data to manage resource allocation, outcomes, and success
Knowledge & Skills
- Previous experience managing creating and executing paid digital campaigns (including paid search, content syndication, programmatic display) for B2B technology companies
- B2B SaaS and agency experience preferred
- Skilled in project management and the execution of integrated demand campaigns
- Experienced of various deal structures including CPM, CPA, CPC and knowledge of the unique nuances and structural characteristics of campaigns
- Knowledge of remarketing and advanced targeting tactics, including dynamic creative, CRM, site retargeting, search retargeting, keyword contextual, affinity, look-a-like, etc.
- Track record of successful results and creative experimentation with program execution
- Strong analytical skills to translate concerning trends in results into conclusions around causes and drive meaningful action through data-driven mindset
- Understanding of the demand waterfall, and how to set and measure progress against goal attainment at each stage of the waterfall
- Innovative thinker with a passion for generating new ideas, nurturing a culture of creative, and continuing to raise the bar on business performance
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo, Intent tools (Demandbase/6Sense), Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications preferred
- Background in the cyber security industry a plus
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.