We are looking for a customer-oriented Helpdesk Engineer
Imperva is looking for an exceptional Helpdesk Engineer to join the Global IT Team. In this role you will be working in a fast passed environment by providing efficient, first line support in-person or virtually, through remote control software and/or over the phone to users located throughout the globe.
- Provide tier 1 support to Imperva's worldwide employees on all IT matters (system, network, accounts, etc.)
- Help build and maintain laptops for the Imperva global workforce
- Take ownership of requests, incidents and problems originating from direct calls, Helpdesk tickets and self-service tickets
- Collaborate and execute the delivery of Imperva onboarding and offboarding; includes account administration, desktop/laptop automation and installation, network access and other IT tasks
- Coordinate services and support with the other members of the global Helpdesk team
- Accurately track assets via our asset management software
- Host Imperva's “all hands”, Happy Hours and other events in terms of audio, video and broadcast.
- Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal customers
- Create and maintain IT Self-Help (end user) and Helpdesk (internal) specific process documentation
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical role providing remote support in a technical Helpdesk environment, with a track record of achieving productivity goals
- Experience with training and mentoring junior team members
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Extensive knowledge of PC/Mac computer hardware, software, peripherals, and operating systems
- Possess the ability to react quickly to issues and develop both short and long-term solutions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and has a high attention to details
- Extensive knowledge of supporting: Windows 10, MacOS, Microsoft365, Zoom, Slack, G-Suite, Active Directory, Azure AD, SCCM, InTune, Jamf
- ITIL Certification (preferred)
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.