The Sales Enablement team is looking for a sales enablement: asset management and communications expert with a background working in and/or managing sales training programs, assets and communications for technology sales. Reporting to the Global Vice President of Go to Market Enablement, the Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for defining, aggregating, creating, managing and measuring continuing education programs and critical assets for the Sales teams working closely with other departments such as Product Marketing, Marketing, Partner Enablement, etc. In addition, the Sales Enablement Program Manager will be responsible for defining and executing a process to keep Sales informed with the information they need to win and support sales growth. The programs, content and communications are to deliver on a set of outcomes and requirements for both the business and the learner. The output developed spans various sales content types, newsletters, webinars, and other collateral.
Continuing Education Program Management
- Collaborate with Regions to identify and assess continuing education needs
- Create and design programs to support skill development for sellers post new hire training
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to create sales plays
- Facilitate and deliver training and tools that support seller success
- Measure success of programs
- Content Mapping, Measurement, and Feedback:
- Ongoing management of all content placed onto the sales asset management system, management of the sales content process,
- Serving as the key liaison between sales and content creators like product marketing, sales operations, and other functions,
- Ensure that every piece of content is being mapped appropriately against a tagging system and that content is none redundant.
- Analyze and share usage data to content providers
- Content Governance:
- Drive content consistency and better support the sales and success effort.
- Consistent focus on how to reliably create and consistently create actionable content.
- Establish governance across the ecosystem of content creators
- Consistent formats and templates, Review process, Field input
- Content Development:
- Involvement in the content creation process working with SMEs to ensure content hits the mark for sales execution and
- Ensure content combines sales methodology and model with product, competitive and industry knowledge (examples are Win Stories, Sales sheets, Playbooks)
- Sales Communications:
- Communications Plan, Design and Execution:
- Carefully plan a multi-touch communications plan including mapping out touchpoints required to drive awareness
- Define plans for standard types of communications and train communicators in effective execution
- Communications Creation
- Analyze and select technologies to support the delivery, tracking, and reporting of assets and communications
- Create and execute feedback mechanisms to assess the quality and impact of all programs
- Collaborate with portfolio marketing, product management, and demand marketing to secure information and content from subject matter experts
- Collaborate with sales leadership, sales operations, and sales enablement to define sales learning and content requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Adult Learning, Communications
- 5+ years’ experience in the content management / communications / adult learning space
- Previous experience working with or in Sales and Marketing
- Experience designing communications, organizing and hosting virtual learning, managing content, and assets throughout their lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great at cross-functional collaboration balancing the needs of different stakeholders
- Program and Project management skills - Highly organized, proactive and structured approach
- Experience with learning authoring, delivery and content tools like Articulate360, Learning Management Systems, Content Management Systems, etc.
- Previous sales or sales communications experience
- Understanding of the buyer persona’s for solutions such as Imperva’s
- Relevant product and industry experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative with a positive problem-solving mindset
- Experience measuring the impact of communications and assets
Our CompanyImperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.comand career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers