Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a cybersecurity leader that delivers best in class solutions to protect data and applications on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, small businesses, and service providers.
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) is responsible for the recruitment, development and management of the business relationships with Reseller and Distributor partners. The successful CAM will work in tandem with Inside Sales Representatives, Channel Security Engineers and Regional Sales Directors to successfully develop and service all partners and prospects within their respective geography/territory. They will also collaborate with the Channel and Field Marketing team on programs and events designed to promote Imperva’s products and service offerings and drive revenue to Imperva through partners.This non-entity consultant role will be based in Sao Paulo and will support Brazil and South of Latin America (SOLA).
- Manage, prospect, qualify and develop key relationships with existing partners (Sinnex and Logicalis) and/or potential partners, within assigned territory, specifically with partner decision makers and Sr. Executives including maintaining a sales strategy based on revenue commitments.
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to partners.
- Remains current on customer business opportunities, existing business conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues; regularly briefs Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top partners.
- Leveraging SFA tools such as Salesforce.com, keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Partner Account Plans and forecasts.
- Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility.
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with a minimum of 5-7 years experience in Channel Sales and solution selling, working within a manufacturer specifically in Data Security or Enterprise Security Software required.
- BA/BA degree in business, marketing or software engineering.
- Demonstrated experience developing Reseller and Distributor Channels required; experience with Federal Channels and large National Distributors a plus.
- Self-disciplined and self motivated; ability to work successfully in a remote/field environment.
- Understands and manages all phases of the sales cycle and channel role in the process.
- Accurately forecasts all regional business utilizing Salesforce.com.
- Must be fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota.
- Articulate and strong presentation skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.