Can you deliver both technical expertise and a positive business relationship with clients? Want to be a trusted consultant for enterprises, small businesses, and even government entities? The Managed Services team monitors, optimizes and matures customer environments touching industries across the globe. If you want to make an impact, protect privacy, and make the world a more secure place, come check out our Managed Services roles!
About the Opportunity
Imperva’s Managed Services program drives customer success with proactive monitoring and management that maximizes the value customers get out of their products and services. Managed Services engineers respond to security and system health incidents, provide holistic operational guidance, and carry out troubleshooting and configuration within Imperva’s Cloud Application Security platform.
Managed Services engineers see a broad range of activities across cloud application and security domains, from integration tasks (such as key management and logging) to security response (advising during triage, analysis, and remediation) to providing analysis and insights through advanced reporting. They also consult with internal functions, both technical (such as support and R&D) and business (such as account executives and renewals).
- Expertise with Imperva Cloud Application Security platform
- Provide comprehensive service to our customers, including proactive monitoring, configuration, integration assistance, and post-sales assistance
- Act as a trusted advisor, providing a high quality of troubleshooting, investigation, and consultation when requested by customers
- Take ownership of problems, work with internal Imperva support, research, development and product functions to deliver actionable intelligence that will inform future product enhancements
- Open to working Tuesday – Sunday or second shift hours (12-9pm CT, flexibility available).
- Two (2)+ years’ experience in tech support, networking, or IT security
- Domain knowledge of Networking Topologies – anycast, web applications, and associated protocols - HTTP/S, SSL, DNS, TCP/IP
- Experience with OWASP top 10 risks.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset with the drive to research and learn in pursuit of solutions
- Developed soft-skills capable of supporting customers and comfortable with presenting and leading calls
- Experience and skills with Python scripting/programming (Bash acceptable) are strongly preferred but not must.
- Bonus points - Experience with AWS or Azure
- Relevant education degrees or professional certifications are desirable
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
To Apply: Visit our Careers page
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com
, our blog
, on Twitter
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.