Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs, and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.The Opportunity
We are looking for a UI Developer
to work on one of our core products. Our data visualization tool is defining and building the future of big data and helps our enterprise level organizations view their data in a meaningful way. In this role you will provide technical guidance to development teams and decide what goes in and out of the product scope, manage technical issues, plan sprints and delegate tasks.
- Write highly scalable and effective code
- Oversee and ensure the long term of maintainability of code that is produced for the data visualization product
- Architect and create technical designs that align with the product scope
- Emphasize and advocate for technical excellence when developing new code amongst the product team
- Provide DevOps expertise by fixing machines and continuous integration infrastructure as required
- Facilitate sprints to make sure the team is on track
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to a small team of developers
- Energetic, positive, practical
- Continual learner
- Independent problem solver who knows when to ask for help
- Avoids speculation: "I don't know. Let's figure it out."
- Must be able to work Independently
- 2 - 3 years’ experience with Object-Oriented Design & Programming
- Keep product quality top of mind by creating automated tests for the software that you help create.
- Previous experience providing leadership to a small team of developers
- Past experience working in a DevOps environment
- BS in CompSci/Engineering or equivalent preferred but not required
- Able to perform and succeed with new technologies and challenges
- Need to be eligible to work in Canada to apply
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.