Innovation Evangelist | Innovation Office
Imperva’s mission is to protect data and all paths to it.
We are an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader, delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications – wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
We are building a new team to explore and incubate end-to-end initiatives in a rapid-pace startup environment. The team, which is led by our Chief Innovation Officer, will be focused on driving Imperva’s strategy through build-buy-partner activities.
Incubations will include a diverse stack of technologies and markets around Application and Data Security, with a high focus on growth acceleration, brand and product innovation.
As an Innovation Evangelist of the Innovation Office, you will be responsible for the successful adoption of our incubations, through sales and marketing enablement activities, interactions with partners and customers, all with a mix of sales-training-technical orientation.
In this role, you will be exposed to a variety of markets, products and technologies, and will have the opportunity to make a true impact - taking a real business challenge with an innovative engineering solution and lead it to great business success.
- Understand the gap between an engineering solution and its sales/customers adoption and work with all relevant parties to close that gap
- Create sales collateral - training, documentation, case studies, demo environments, ROI calculators, 1-pagers, playbooks/scripts, battle cards
- Create marketing collateral - blog posts, video demo, customer success stories, trends & technologies analysis, security research reports
- Improve the sales funnel processes - from lead generation to customer conversion
- Work closely with our Incubation Manager to better refine the business value and go-to-market of each incubation, and with our R&D Director to understand the technical solution and its deployment
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager / technical product manager / sales engineer / solution engineer / GTM specialist
- Good understanding of the cybersecurity market - challenges, trends, solutions, deployment types
- Great content maker (mainly written) with good technical knowledge to run demos
- Representative, fluent written and spoken English, amazing presentation, communication and networking skills
- History of working at a startup or in a similar environment
- Online records of cybersecurity-related work you have done (blogs, conferences, tutorials, whitepapers, etc.)
- Sales orientation and experience with the process of lead generation and conversion
- Technical skills - cloud, scripting, BI, visualization, web content
- Being very good at what you do, and at the same time, be a fun person to work with!