We are looking for a Helpdesk lead for our Israeli site
In this role you will lead by example on solving requests/incidents/problems, coordinate/train, and assist other Service Desk engineers in day-to-day operations. The lead role will continue to provide desktop support internal customers and provide updates to the Manager on projects and operations.
- Lead the North America Service Desk across regions
- Coordinate services and support with the other Service Desk Lead(s)
- Oversee requests, incidents and problems originating from calls and/or self-service tickets
- Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues for the greater team
- Act as an escalation point for all requests
- Develop and mature ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal customers
- Resource management and provide backup support as needed to support business demands including on-call rotation availability
- Manage timely delivery of quality technical support service to internal customers
- Provide data and reporting to IT Management and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly, as needed
- Update and maintain the ticket management process for the global team
- Develop strategies for support, process and problem resolution improvement
- Develop regular reports to identify trends and problem areas; including KPIs, SLA measurements, etc.
- Establish Customer Satisfaction measures for continuous process improvements
- Drive the regional Service Desk team’s net promoter scores and overall SLA
- Participation in rotational 24x7 on call duties
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to execute short-range plans (30-90 days)
- 4 - 6 years of experience in a technical role providing remote support in a technical service desk environment, with a track record of achieving productivity goals
- 1 – 2 years of experience leading a team of technical IT resources
- 2 years of experience as a Lead Tech in an enterprise-level service desk role
- Experience with training and mentoring junior team members
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Extensive knowledge of PC computer hardware, software, peripherals, and operating systems.
- Possess the ability to react quickly to issues and develop both short and long-term solutions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and has a high attention to details
- Extensive knowledge of supporting: Windows 10, MAC OS, Microsoft365, Zoom, Slack, G-Suite, Active Directory, Azure AD, InTune, Jamf
- ITIL Certification (preferred)
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.