Regional Sales Manager (RSM), Financial Services
Imperva is a leading cyber security company, that is partnering with our customers protect their most important assets – application and data. Our team strives to be a world-class, profitable growth company executing on our strategy, delivering on our outcomes, living our values, developing as leaders and having some fun along the way.
The RSM, reporting to the AVP of Financial Services, will be responsible for managing a team focused on driving transformation and modernisation initiatives within financials services clients. Through strategy and execution, the RSM will apply strategy, structure and focus to ensure the team can continue to develop and drive strategic opportunities within our clients.
- Lead and develop high performing sales team to optimize profitable revenue growth including recruiting, hiring, training, coaching and the team
- Meet and exceed goals by setting sales strategy and execution
- Work in tandem with the broader team to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate Imperva’s capabilities
- Execute on channel environment working closely with key partners
- Stay informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly brief Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
- Track and manage sales objectives through weekly, monthly, annual revenue forecasting; develop annual sales quotas for teams and territories; project sales volume/revenue for existing/new solutions and clients using Salesforce.com
- Conduct one-on-one developmental meetings with all direct reports to build more effective communication, identify training and development needs and provide insights about each individual’s performance results
- Responsible for the performance of the sales team; identify under-performers and coach to more consistent and sustained revenue performance to meet/exceed revenue goals using the performance management process as needed when expectations are not met.
- Strong cross functional collaboration within a matrix organization to best meet client needs, facilitate sales team development and meet/exceed all sales goals
Characteristics and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Management, Marketing, or related field.
- Dynamic, high energy sales leader with successful experience in financial services industry
- Sales management experience directly leading team with proven sales results
- Demonstrated success in achievement or over-achievement of assigned revenue quota---quarterly and annually
- Past experience working with and leveraging various Channels and Partners – VARs, Distribution and Technology Partnerships
- Excellent communication skills -- -written and verbal
- Foster positive team environment and identity; leads with a “can do” attitude and approach
- High integrity, work ethic, professionalism, trustworthy; assume “positive intent” and do the “right thing” for the organization, colleagues and clients
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.