Imperva is looking for a strong, smart, and passionate DevOps Manager to join our TechOps division.
- Lead and work with DevOps Engineers team in challenging agile environment.
- Maintain & advance our AWS production environments.
- Lead & participate in research, planning and design discussions and efforts for DevOps architectures & technologies Build, maintain & optimize CI/CD pipelines for multiple RnD teams and services
- Lead efforts to improve availability, performance & reliability Design and manage our cloud infrastructure
- Work closely and collaborate with the development teams Pro-actively monitor entire infrastructure to optimize overall performance
- Maintain system and applications deployments for infrastructure supporting high volume of transactions per second and terabytes of data.
- Lead Developing infrastructure as code via Terraform, Salt Stack or others.
- Be a coach, thought partner, and sounding board.
- Recruit, engage, and retain the team Seek and Persue improvement opportunities
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps leadership roles
- 3+ years in live SaaS production environments
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Ansible, SALT, Terraform…)
- Experience with K8S platform
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Prometheus, DataDog, NewRelic …
- Programming Language & Scripting Experience. (Python is advantage)
- Experience managing infrastructure on AWS Functioning well under pressure
- Strong problem-solving ability "Can-do approach".
- Ability to lead in a matrix environment demonstrate management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development
- Experience implementing new process
- Experience with monitoring tools and concepts