Imperva is leading the cybersecurity fight against hackers and protecting the world’s largest organizations from cyber-attacks. We build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users from the moment they enter applications, via any API call they make, and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive data.
We are always looking for great people to join our team, so if you are tech-savvy, inspired by problem-solving, and want to join our fight against cyber criminals, we’d love to meet you.
Description of Job:
Our global DevOps team is looking for a professional, self-motivated, Senior DevOps engineer to join our team: building and automating our SaaS infrastructure, continue improving developers and operations productivity and have a direct impact over cross-company platforms in both private and public cloud.
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure automation and configuration management tools (Terraform/Terragrunt, Saltstack experience, or similar preferred)
- Explore and implement new technologies and open-source tools.
- Provide technical solutions and design for infrastructure, deployment, and R&D requirements
- Manage multiple Kubernetes clusters.
- Design and develop CI/CD libraries and platforms that will serve multiple teams and applications
- Lead efforts to improve availability, performance & reliability of Cloud applications and infrastructure
- Design and manage our public and private cloud infrastructure
- Actively support and work closely with the development teams
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps engineer
- 5+ years experience working with Linux environments and Bash scripting (Ubuntu preferred).
- Strong scripting skills with Python and Groovy.
- Proven experience with production Kubernetes environments - Kops/EKS and Helm experience preferred, ArgoCD optional
- Proven experience with public cloud work & architecture (AWS preferred).
- Experience with infrastructure automation - Terraform/Terragrunt and Saltstack preferred
- Experience with monitoring - Prometheus/Grafana, DataDog preferred
- Experience with logging and log analysis systems (Graylog, ElasticSearch, Splunk - preferred)
- Intelligent, enthusiastic, and self-motivated with a passion to learn cutting-edge technologies. We are continuously evolving!
- Be organized and know how to prioritize your own projects - We have a very fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong customer service disposition and sense of professionalism. We like helping out our fellow engineers.