We’re looking for a Product Owner to join the management services team, platform group.
Imperva platform group is responsible for building the foundations for all current and future imperva products, and creating a unified open platform that connects the best-of-breed cyber security products.
As a Product Owner, you will gather feature requests, identify user needs, define detailed requirements, collect customer feedback and collaborate with the development team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product.
Your role is a key in transforming our platform vision into a reality.
- Analyzing the market & customer requirements, alongside the product manager, and design future capabilities
- Work closely with the R&D teams through development on agile methodology including determining scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Collaborate with the UX/UI team to define the user interface requirements including : Mocks, UX specifications.
- Collect feedback from both internal and external customers, follow product/feature’s usage metrics and translate them to an actionable plan.
- Prioritizes stories and epics to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Technical writers to promote the initiatives and to provide the necessary documentation.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- 3-5 years of experience with software organizations, involving development and product definition roles (in such roles as product owner, inbound/technical product Management, or system engineering)
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Highly self-motivated person, fast learner, and independent
- "Can do” attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- An experience in SaaS products is an advantage.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strategic thinking
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.