Technical Support Manager:
Imperva is looking for a highly motivated, creative and innovative Manager to drive support activities for Imperva customers, who is able to work independently and effectively in a dynamic environment and looking for an exciting professional opportunity.
The Support Manager will manage a team of 8-12 full time support engineers, located in Tel-Aviv (Hybrid model) and will be responsible for team members’ personal development, recruitment and excellent customer service delivery.
In this role, the support manager is expected to provide value to Imperva and its customers by driving the following tasks:
- Team building and Professional development.
- Recruit and grow talent in the team and devote time to personal development of the team members.
- Monitor and maintain standard of quality delivered by all team members.
- Help building WW KPIs and processes which contribute to the satisfaction of customers and the success of the support organization.
- Collaborate with global support managers in EMEA, NA & APJ.
- Build and maintain excellent work relationships with your team’s direct interfaces at Imperva such as WW support teams, product development, PM, etc.
- Monitor and own the customer experience delivered by your team.
- Closely collaborate with counterpart leaders across the organization to ensure best in class support for Imperva’s customers.
- Promote the voice of the customer within and outside the support team.
- Handle technical and high profile escalations from customers.
- A team member and people oriented person.
- At least 5 years proven experience in people management in technical customer facing role.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Customer focused orientation and strong business understanding.
- Ability to review and structure procedures & processes.
- Superb communication skills in English (written & spoken) – other languages is an advantage.
- Previous experience in a global enterprise customer service (10 years).
- Strong and hands on troubleshooting experience (5+ years).
- Self-driven with strong sense of ownership.
- Incident and problem management capacities.
- Project Management skills.
- BSc / BA degree in related field.
Technical knowledge required:
- Experience in Networking, HTTP protocol.
- Knowledge and experience in working with SQL Databases (such as Oracle and MSSQL).
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS.
- Knowledge in Virtual and/or Cloud based Environments (such as VMWare and AWS\Azure).
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Web Servers such as IIS / Apache.
- Knowledge in Load Balancers, Application / Network Firewalls, and similar technologies.
- Knowledge in SSL and PKI fields.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. *LI-VA1