We are looking for a bright and passionate Software Developer to join our Application Security Cloud RealTime team.
In this critical role, you will design, develop, and roll out major parts of our highly scalable and high-performance WAF/CDN solution.
You would be part of the main engineering backbone of Imperva Cloud WAF/CDN, including security and CDN features.
This is your opportunity to influence the core features delivered by Imperva Cloud WAF/CDF and join the market-leader company in the WAF world – don’t miss it!
- Design, implement and test security/CDN enterprise solutions
- Own your code - be the last line of support cases and handle production issues when necessary.
- Research new technologies and adapt them for use in the company’s product
- At least 4 years of experience as a hands-on software developer of a large-scale network or security solution
- In-depth knowledge of Web Applications, Network Protocols, and Environment
- Strong proficiency with C in a multithreaded environment
- Working knowledge with Linux
- Experience in developing frequently released production code, our production cycles are short
- Working experience with Networking and Real Time Development, Security and Network Research and SaaS infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Python, Bash, Lua, Java - an advantage
- Background in HTTP, TLS, Web Application Security, DDoS, Caching, etc – an advantage
- Experience in Performance-Oriented programming and complex SW systems – an advantage
- A team player with excellent collaboration, communication, and self-learning skills
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.#LI-ES1