Imperva Inc., the leader in Application, Data and Network Security, is looking for an experienced Regional Marketing Specialist APJ to join our Marketing team in Singapore. Imperva is a pioneer and leader of a new category of business security solutions for critical applications and high-value data in the data center.
Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, small businesses, and service providers.
- We have experienced the following growth and achievements:
- Selling to over 5900 customers worldwide
- 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
- Imperva has been in the Leader’s Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 8 consecutive years in Web Application and API Protection
- Imperva is also a leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Mitigation Solutions in 2021 with the highest score in the “current offering” category
- Imperva is named an overall leader in the 2021 KuppingerCole Leadership Compass for Database and Big Data Security
Regional Marketing Specialist Singapore – APJ (12 month Contract)
- Support the Regional Marketing Head in executing onsite and virtual corporate, regional/ local events, 3rd party conferences and demand generation from digital marketing, social media marketing campaigns to paid media that move accounts through the sales funnel & support local BDR and sales teams’ business growth
- Assist in collection, measurement, evaluation and reporting of quantitative and qualitative KPI/data from all regional/ local events and campaigns; support post-event and campaign ROI analysis including maintaining and monitoring lead flow through the pipeline
- Manage events calendar, logistics, tracking feedback and leads, reconciling invoices and POs, and timelines for APJ Marketing organization
- Create, upload and maintain campaigns within Marketo & Salesforce.com to support metrics for lead dashboards and quarterly business reports
- Responsible for, and work with agency on, translation and localization of Campaign Assets/content and Marketing collaterals to support APJ Campaigns & Programs
- Other related duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of regional marketing experienc from IT sectors; cybersecurity experience a plus
- Basic knowledge and understanding of marketing funnel and opportunity tracking, metrics and ROI
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines when necessary
- Event management experience of both on premise & virtual events
- Has an open, friendly, collaborative approach
- com experience a plus
- Marketo Experience
- English & Chinese or/and English & Japanese written and spoken; Tri-lingual English, Chinese & Japanese highly desired