Imperva, the leader in Application & Data Security, is looking to hire a Java Developer as part of the Security Insights Group, based at our technologically advanced R&D Center located in Tel Aviv.
As part of the team, you will be working on a project that combines advanced algorithms, machine learning, client-server architecture, and more. This is a chance to join a new exciting project in a mature security company
- BSc Computer Science or equivalent from a known university
- Experience of 5 years or more
- Experience in OO development or Experience in Java – mandatory
- Experience in working with complex algorithms – mandatory
- Experience in working with MongoDB – advantage
- Experience in working with DB and writing SQL queries – advantage
- Experience is a multi-process environment – advantage
- Great team player
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most.