Senior Automation Engineer Cloud Web Application Firewall - Management team
Rehovot, Israel office.
We’re looking for a senior Test Automation Engineer with leadership experience to help take our automated testing capabilities to the next level.
At Cloud WAF Test Engineers are Quality Ambassadors and not Gatekeepers.
Our Test Engineers engage in every phase of the software development life cycle, advocate for the customer and have the skills to implement effective test strategies and E2E automation
Our Saas platform is moving fast and releasing to production every week.
How? No Manual testing!! 100% automation testing!!
- Plan, design, develop and execute Java-based automation tests for functional, acceptance, system, performance and penetration testing of our real-time security product
- Collaborate with R&D, PM ,Security and analytics teams improve testing approach and execution for the cross-functional Scrum team
- Design and implement agile testing processes for efficient SDLC:
- Adapt existing Continuous Integration infrastructure to a team’s practice
- Write, maintain, and improve automation tests for frontend, backend, and API’s
- Collaborate with team members to enable continuous testing and delivery
- Mentor junior test engineers in effective testing tools and strategies through informal training
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- At least 6 years experience as a Test Automation engineer in a SaaS, Security, or Enterprise product space
- Experience programming in Java
- In-depth knowledge of Web Applications, Network Protocols, and SaaS Environment
- Experience with deployment cycle and tools like Jenkins, Gitlab,etc.
- Experience with Linux scripting and fundamentals
- Attention to details, Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems under tight deadlines. Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience executing security testing
- Experience collaborating with offshore teams
- Experience executing load and performance testing (JMeter, Avalanche)
- Experience working with container platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Penetration Test suites
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.*LI-VA1