Opportunity - Partner Account Executive:
The Partner Account Executive (PAE) is responsible for the recruitment, development and management of the business relationships with Reseller and Distribution partners. The successful PAE will work in tandem with Security Engineers and Regional Sales Managers to successfully develop and service all partners and prospects within their respective geography/territory. They will also collaborate with the Channel and Field Marketing team on programs and events designed to promote Imperva’s products and service offerings and drive revenue to Imperva through partners. You will leverage your key existing relationships and those of the greater Imperva organization, working collaboratively to solve specific use case situations within the customer’s organization. Additionally, you will work alongside our Channel Program team, Marketing team, and Cloud Team, to proactively grow Imperva’s reach within those existing accounts and to establish Imperva as the dominant provider of Security Solutions within prospect accounts.
- The PAE will act as the liaison between Imperva and its Channel Partners and will be responsible for:
Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas and KPIs while adhering to sales rules of engagement
- Manage and be the main point of contact for Partners in the assigned region/account
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships with new prospects
- Understand intricacies of the assigned territory and coach Sales team on how to identify and capitalize on business opportunities and leverage Partners to drive revenue
- Managing the sales process with Partners; including all available products, and through necessary transactional needs by knowing all phases of the sales cycle. Ability to handle technical/product inquiries needed
- Conduct themselves properly and represent Imperva in the utmost professional and ethical manner.
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to work cross-functionally and build mind share.
- Work in tandem with the entire Imperva Sales Organization and Sales Engineers to inform the customer/prospect/Partners and demonstrate Imperva’s capabilities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key CXO client decision-makers, including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements.
- Directs customer service improvement activities
- Stay informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study
- Stay informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers.
- Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans, Win Plans, and forecasts while meeting, maintaining regular contacts and creating plans.
- Display strong time management skills
- Extensive travel required
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, influencing the Partners to achieve a desirable outcome, both via telephone and written form.
- Comes across as open, clear and assertive, while being able to build effective long-term relationships.
- Able to handle executive level meetings.
- Critically evaluate all available options and effectively execute a conclusion to achieve the desired result, working either independently or as part of a wider team.
- Able to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization and play an active part in the achievement of shared solutions and results.
- Demonstrates a high level of energy and enthusiasm to achieve a positive result, overcoming any obstacles.
- Is a self-starter and driven to succeed, whilst displaying a confident approach.
- Works well under pressure and deadlines.
- Applies a resourceful approach to work, using time management skills and prioritizing a complex workload.
- Structured and methodical, yet additionally able to adapt style to maximize the achievement of a positive result
- The applicant must be prepared to undertake regular regional travel around their defined territory and occasional travel elsewhere. It is expected that 50+% of the Channel Account Manager person’s time will be spent on the road visiting Partners.
- History of success in small and large environments and building markets
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing (or related field) or equivalent experience.
- Experience selling Enterprise level solutions in the SaaS or Applications markets
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com required.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.