The IT NetSuite Administrator is responsible for the set-up, configuration, customization, scale-up, integration, workflow automation, and maintenance of the company NetSuite ERP system. The scope includes the Sales, Finance, Purchasing, Inventory, Roles, and Permission administration modules of NetSuite.
IT NetSuite Administrator Responsibilities
- Design, implement and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the organization's business needs
- Support end-user requests for new saved searches, reports, key performance indicators (KPIs), and dashboards.
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to users, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization, and integration.
- Support and help manage the change management and release process for NetSuite.
- Provide front-line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity.
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity and change protocols.
- Develop and execute plans for managing information technology and security for the organization, including activities to be performed in-house or through third-party relationships to best manage the organization's information systems.
- Configure NetSuite to support transaction flow from source applications and systems.
- Other duties as assigned
IT NetSuite Administrator Requirements
- NetSuite Administrator Certification is desired.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with NetSuite customizations and data migration
- Extensive experience as a business systems analyst with CRM or ERP systems
- Fully efficient in custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and ideally the NetSuite data model.
- Boomi Integration Experience a plus
- Worked in an environment requiring NetSuite SOX compliance
- Experience and working understanding of billing, payments, A/R, general ledger, revenue recognition, planning, audit, and reporting is preferred
- Experience in NetSuite script development, Suitescript 1.0 & 2.x
Nice to Have Experience with the following :
- NetSuite: ARM, FAM
- Open Air