Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and all paths to it!
- 6,200 customers and 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
- The leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls for 5 straight years
- The leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Mitigation Services, highest scoring for “current offering” and “strategy”
- Our market is growing and Imperva is leading the charge. We’re actively seeking the right people to help us reach the pinnacle of performance. Are you ready for an exceptional challenge, where and what you deliver can really make a difference? If so, let’s connect now.
We are looking for a Procurement professional with a minimum of 4 years of experience to join our team and support global Procurement activities. The person needs to be self-motivated and have a strong knowledge of the end-to-end Procurement Process. Working to and supporting the enforcement of the procurement process for equipment, services, and supplies is a key requirement of this role. A strong negotiator with a track- record in delivering savings and improved terms. The Procurement Specialist will also have the responsibility to administer purchasing initiatives, or projects as they occur and ensure Procurement Policy and Procedures adhere. The position reports directly to the Senior Procurement Manager with routine interactions with Legal, Accounting, Department managers, and company Executives.
This is a temporary position for maternity leave cover.
Please send CV in English
- Provide cost savings through Vendor negotiations.
- On-board new vendors and maintain vendor records.
- Negotiate commercial terms and collaborate with in-house legal to deliver agreements that meet Imperva's needs.
- Build, maintain, and manage vendor relationships through effective communication.
- Identify, select, evaluate, and develop vendors based on spend analysis, market conditions, contract expirations, etc.
- Collaborate with internal departments to provide business support analysis and meet Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Assess and validate current and future supplier capabilities to ensure Imperva is working with the best vendors that deliver on pricing, quality, and service requirements.
- Play a key role in any new projects or initiatives to improve procurement function.
- Meet key KPIs asset to develop skills within the role and meet overall team/company objectives.
- Manage the conversion of system requisitions to Purchase orders on a daily basis.
- Assist in the resolution of any Vendor invoice queries raised by the AP team.
- Ensure the Purchase order system is up to date and monthly review of open Orders met to support the financial accrual process.
- Maintain purchase order workflow to ensure appropriate expense/capital coding and reporting consistency.
- Lead purchasing cost analysis and vendor RFP process.
- Provide support to the Senior Procurement Manager as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or related field or working towards procurement qualification.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiating experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Hebrew and English combined.
- Good collaboration skills, work well with cross-functional areas, team player.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in MS Office Suite (Excel especially), experienced with Purchasing/Finance packages (preferably on NetSuite).