Imperva is searching for a highly motivated IT Specialist with strong experience supporting corporate locations in a fast paced, growing environment. They must have a customer centric attitude, a knack for troubleshooting and problem solving, and be ready to grow their career by being part of the Imperva Helpdesk team. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC/Mac hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. A successful employee will learn how to troubleshoot problems (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate manner, while providing end-user assistance, and working as part of a team.
- Provide on-going operational support including operating systems releases, upgrades, service pack installations, bug fixes, security updates, and any system change activities
- Setup/Terminate AD accounts and other user services
- Build new systems (PC/Mac), and new hires deployment
- Serve as Help Desk support to resolve PC/Mac system issues
- Serve as Help Desk support to resolve application issues
- Troubleshoot problems (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail)
- Identify solutions for network security; provide Spyware, Adware and, virus protection.
- Ensure adequate customer follow up communications and timely issue status updates to customer and IT management.
- Network with cross-functional teams to leverage best practices, and improve processes
- Assist customers with identifying and specifying hardware and software needs to address business requirements, aligning with IT standards where possible.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware, software installation and maintenance, in coordination with Corporate IT
- Create and update documentation (Intranet FAQs, User guides, Standard Operating Procedures, Knowledgebase) for IT supported services and applications.
- Identify current operational process inefficiencies and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Assist other IT teams with troubleshooting networking and server issues
- Work with third-party vendors for procurement for local hardware/accessories
- Coordinate with vendors on basic facility issues
- Work closely with facilities department
- Substantial experience working within a Helpdesk role within a team environment
- Experience in supporting Mac
- Familiarity of operating systems (i.e., Microsoft, OSX, etc.)
- Familiarity of PC hardware
- Familiarity of desktop applications, (i.e., MS Office, Virus Scan, VPN, imaging software, etc.)
- Knowledge of other IT disciplines, (i.e., Telecom, Datacom, Messaging, Server operations, Video conference, etc.)
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- The ability to lift 50lbs
- ITIL foundation certification is a plus
- Open to travel occasionally, if needed