Backend for Data Platform
Imperva is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join the Data Platform team.
Our team is responsible for developing Imperva’s distributed, highly available, scalable data processing software for cybersecurity analyses in a cloud-based environment.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, You will be responsible for developing Imperva’s state-of-the-art Big Data systems, leading initiatives, and technology end-to-end while maintaining high-quality standards.
This position has a significant impact on Imperva’s growth, and I am looking for the right person who can lead the multiple challenges we face in our Data Platform team.
The challenges involved in this role include:
- Building the Next Generation of the Data Platform.
- Developing Cyber Security, Big Data systems based on Machine learning, AI and analytics in a High Scale environment.
- Data Lake – Taking our Data Systems to the next level by building a data lake to provide data based insights to our users and organization
- Formulating an Architectural Design strategy and making it happen
- Creating direction with technological insight in a SaaS environment
- Technologies: Java, Microservices, Docker&K8S, Kafka, AWS, ElasticSearch, EMR.
- Mentor and help grow our talent
What you will bring:
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent from a known university
- At least 4-year experience in backend/java development
- Experience with cloud computation, microservices, and big data systems-must
- Experience with Linux, SpringBoot, Kafka, AWS - an advantage
- Track record of excellence
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. #LI-VA1