Technical Curriculum Developer
Imperva, the leader in Data Security has a position for a seasoned training professional capable of developing high-quality, performance-based learning on the latest Imperva security products for partner training and certification. Must thrive in fast paced environment and be capable of owning projects from inception to completion.
- Use instructional design expertise to research, scope, design, build, and deploy engaging self-paced technical training and instructor-led training.
- Oversee training development projects and drive to meet organizational goals, milestones, and deadlines.
- Build relationships and work cross-functionally with SMEs and learning team to validate performance objectives, content technical accuracy and quality, and create or edit courseware appropriately.
- Build and use Captivate, Camtasia, and PowerPoint templates. Follow standardized departmental processes.
- Create and edit videos, screencasts, and simulations, write audio scripts, record audio, and write performance-based exam questions.
- Build hands-on labs in virtual lab environment that can scale for student use in either classroom or on-demand courses.
- BA/BS degree in instructional design, communications, training, computer science, or related field.
- 5 years of previous experience creating highly technical training courseware, and designing and building student labs; minimum of 3 years of experience in interactive e-learning design and development.
- Strong project management, communication and writing skills.
- Expert-level experience with Captivate, Camtasia or Articulate with ability to program interactions, create templates, and use rapid development features.
- Proficient with deploying and testing SCORMed courses on a Learning Management System.
- Proficient in creating virtual lab environments in AWS.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following domains is needed: IT networking, cyber security, cloud virtualization, database administration, Windows and Linux administration
- Imperva product and partner knowledge preferred
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.