Job Type: Full time
Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs, and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
We are looking to add a talented Data Engineer to our team who will be creating new dashboards and data visual tools for our products. In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for designing new workflows, business processes and dashboards.
Design and enhance new workflows, business processes and dashboards
Work closely with Product Managers and technical teams to gather requirements and define the most relevant data to present to our clients
Bridge the gap between our technical and product teams to determine the needs visualization graphs and dashboards
Create mockup designs to get feedback from both the technical and product teams to ensure everyone is aligned before implementation
Work with our Business Intelligence systems to create reports
Aggregate data and split graphs as required
Build dashboards using flexible proprietary tools (We use Kibana)
Create visualizations and dashboards for threat analysis and privilege management
- Must have 5 + years experience in a similar position
- Ability to write complex queries using tools like MongoDB, SQL and pandas
- Bachelor’s degree in either Statistics or Mathematics is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- The successful candidate must be able to work collaboratively with other teams to continuously improve our products on a regular basis
- Previous experience creating dashboards and working with Business Intelligence systems to create reports
- We prefer candidates that have experience creating complex data visualization tools but are also open to new graduates in mathematics with the ability to learn
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.