CSE, Cloud Security Engineer, Singapore/Bangalore
Cloud Security engineers see a broad range of activities across cloud application and security domains, from integration tasks (such as key management and logging) to security response (advising during triage, analysis, and remediation) to providing analysis and insights through advanced reporting. They also consult with internal functions, both technical (such as support and R&D) and business (such as account executives and renewals).
- Expertise with all aspects of the Imperva Cloud Application Security platform
- Provide comprehensive service to our customers, including proactive monitoring, configuration, and integration assistance
- Act as a trusted advisor, providing a high quality of troubleshooting, investigation, and consultation when requested by customers
- Work with internal Imperva support, research, development and product functions to deliver actionable intelligence that will inform future product enhancements
- Take ownership of problems, coordinating with other team members and driving toward resolution
- 2 plus years’ experience in tech support, networking, or IT security
- Domain knowledge of WAN, web applications, and associated protocols (HTTP/S, SSL, DNS, TCP/IP)
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset with the drive to research and learn in pursuit of solutions
- Ability to work independently as a confident advisor and consultant while coordinating with a team
- Developed soft-skills capable of supporting customers and comfortable with presenting and leading calls
- Familiarity with common web application security concepts such as the OWASP Top 10
- Relevant degrees or professional certifications are desirable.