Imperva is seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant, with a passion for project coordination, who wants to make their mark on a growing organization. The ideal candidate is high energy with strong project management skills, and a proactive, no task is too small, attitude. The Executive Assistant will provide the full spectrum of support to various sales leaders.
In this role, you are more than a traditional Executive Assistant. You will become a partner to the Sales team and team members from all departments. You will have a chance to assume a wide range of responsibilities - all of which will require ingenuity, innovation, and integrity. Imperva is a fast-paced company, and you will need to be able to quickly adapt to changing priorities, execute on projects without explicit direction, and operate with the utmost confidentiality.
- Own day-to-day schedules - not only scheduling meetings but also taking proactive action to shift meetings as necessary to ensure that the leaders are spending time in the right areas based on current business priorities.
- Partner with the leadership team to prepare agendas, presentations, and host staff meetings, company all hands, and various other meetings.
- Review meeting briefing documents to ensure that leaders are prepared for all external meetings (partners, customers, vendors).
- Help drive completion of key tasks and projects.
- Lead and provide support on ad hoc strategic projects as needed.
- Identify areas of opportunity for business process improvements and make recommendations and/or establish more efficient and effective processes.
- Plan and coordinate department and company events, including management of all event details from venue bookings to agenda and presentation creation.
- Book domestic and international travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground travel) and create detailed itineraries for travel.
- Be a go-to resource for all internal teams and partners. If someone isn’t sure how to get something done, you know how or you’ll help figure it out!
Skills And Requirements:
- Proven track record of supporting sales executives in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to understand current business priorities and manage calendars to ensure they are using their time efficiently and effectively.
- Strong emotional intelligence with the ability to build relationships with employees at all levels of the organization, including other Imperva executives and senior executives from external organizations.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills and previous experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of executives.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Proactive problem solver with strong critical thinking skills. You’re able to recognize the difference between tasks you can do independently vs when you should align with the executive first.
- Efficient self-starter and decision-maker. Don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do - just do it!
- Comfortable in a fast-paced technology environment, past start-up experience preferred
- Must be high energy, work with a sense of urgency, and demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information with discretion, sound judgment, confidentiality, and the utmost integrity.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Google Apps, Slack, Zoom, and Concur, with the ability to self-teach and learn other software and technology as necessary.
- 5+ years of executive support and/or project coordination experience
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.