Imperva Inc., the leader in Application, Data and Network Security, is looking for an experienced APJ Renewals Manager to join our Renewals team in Singapore to deliver best-in-class solutions that protect data and applications on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, small businesses, and service providers.
- We have experienced the following growth and achievements:
- Selling to over 5900 customers worldwide
- 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
- Imperva has been in the Leader’s Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 8 consecutive years in Web Application and API Protection
- Imperva is also a leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Mitigation Solutions in 2021 with the highest score in the “current offering” category
- Imperva is named an overall leader in the 2021 KuppingerCole Leadership Compass for Database and Big Data Security
APJ Renewals Manager - Singapore
The APJ Renewals Manager is responsible for renewing, selling, and expanding existing maintenance contracts, co-terming support contracts and upgrading support levels and products. You will be responsible for maximizing customer retention and subscriptions while working closely with the Imperva Sales and Support teams.
- Effectively manage pipeline and provide timely and accurate forecasts
- Work with customers on support and product upgrades
- Maximize customer retention by selling the value of Imperva support and minimizing cancellations
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and annual maintenance and subscription renewal quota targets.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers, sales, and support teams for all support and renewal related questions
- Participate in the negotiation of terms and conditions as necessary for renewal agreements
- Ensure the integrity of customer and renewal information in SFDC
- Assist with enhancing and improving systems and processes to increase efficieny
- Leading and mentoring a team in a Hybrid work environment
- Conducting business within a Channel led environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent amount of experience
- 3+ years in the Renewals business
- Experience in complex business and contract negotiations within the IT industry
- Experience in a Team Lead / Mentoring role
- Persuasive communicator with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with SFDC and Clari Forecasting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment