Do you want to build your career in one of the most innovative and growing industries within software? Imperva is the leading cybersecurity company, based in the heart of Silicon Valley with customers across the Fortune 500.
Imperva is looking for a Customer Success Manager - Tech Touch to join our growing CSM team, based in Belfast. Tech Touch is a critical piece of the retention strategy for Imperva, enabling engagement with Global customers at scale using automation and mass communication techniques. In this fast-paced role, the successful candidate will be responsible for effective engagement with customers throughout their Imperva journey, delivering valuable content to customers to drive successful adoption of Imperva products. You will also work cross-functionally with internal teams to remove obstacles to our customers’ success, driving positive outcomes in every interaction. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly skilled team dedicated to providing a world-class customer experience.
- Engage with customers at scale to increase successful product adoption and customer retention, utilizing new and existing customer engagement programs in Gainsight and other communication tools
- Represent Voice of the Customer internally by leveraging survey programs such as NPS to drive action based on important customer feedback
- Work closely with the Digital Community Manager to maximize customer networking and engagement with the Community via content and events, which all users can benefit from
- Work closely with the CS Enablement Manager, uncovering customer knowledge gaps and providing use cases to help build consumable and scalable enablement content
- Collaborate with CS Operations teams to develop analytics relating to the customer base, enabling greater visibility into customer health risk and growth opportunities
- Work with internal stakeholders including Support, Engineering, Product Management and Sales to advocate customer needs, drive product usage and identify growth opportunities
- Maintain in-depth understanding of company technology, products, and services.
- Collect customer success stories which can be used in customer reference programs
- 5+ years’ experience in high volume Customer Success, Account Management or Sales position.
- Experience with IT Security and SaaS companies is an advantage
- Experience of managing the post sales lifecycle for a large volume of accounts and engaging at scale
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build strong customer relationships and develop “trusted advisor” status
- Capable of working within a globally dispersed, cross cultural team in fluctuating workload environment
- Ability to work on and lead cross-functional projects
- Able to develop and use customer data analytics to prioritize and drive action
- Capable of strategic “out of the box” thinking to deliver results
- Salesforce experience is essential, Gainsight experience is an advantage