Senior Product Marketing Manager – Data Security
Imperva is looking for a talented Senior Product Marketing Manager to add to the Imperva Product Marketing team. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will drive go-to-market strategy for Imperva Data Security products and services that are in a high growth market. You’ll be the expert on our buyers with a keen eye on emerging competitors. You will develop strong relationships and closely collaborate with product management, sales and regional marketing to build the go-to-market plan and high-impact assets that drive measurable success.
- Product Advocacy- Understand the product roadmap across the full lifecycle to create compelling messaging and content (blogs, webinars, white papers, solution briefs, videos, presentations etc.) that highlights differentiated value to reach the target buyers as well as existing customers.
- Positioning & Messaging - Identify and develop positioning that uniquely differentiates Imperva as the leading provider of next generation data security products and solutions
- Research and evaluate external factors – Understand changing competitive landscape, compliance regulations and new business requirements. Develop research projects that support key initiatives and thought leadership program.
- Client centric –Be the expert on target personas – who they are, how they buy, and their buying criteria. Be the voice of the customer.
- Sales and marketing tools – Create collateral, whitepapers, presentations, videos, blog posts, and more, to communicate the value proposition of our offerings, and drive strong organic traffic leading across a high performing buyer’s journey.
- Storytelling - Ability to use persuasive and compelling storytelling when communicating in various situations, understands how to be concise. Ability to articulate technical features and differentiators into clear and compelling value propositions and messages based on customer needs.
- Launches – Plan the market launch of new product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Demand generation – Collaborate with the campaign team to develop focused marketing campaigns to drive pipeline and achieve revenue growth objectives.
- Sales & BDR partnership - Coordinate with sales leadership to define sales support initiatives; create and deliver effective enablement content and sales tools that help sellers identify opportunities and communicate our unique value throughout the sales cycle.
- Industry leadership - Represent the company at industry events, conferences, webinars, on social media, and as a spokesperson for analyst and press coverage.
- Ecosystem partner GTM – Support go to market across ecosystem partners with joint value messaging and marketing (value-add resellers, technical integration, global system integrators, 3rd party marketplaces, MSSPs, etc.)
- Proven experience marketing to enterprises and technical buyers; demonstrated ability to converse across technical and sales audiences with a concise message
- Analytical mindset with ability to execute tactically; work independently and manage multiple priorities and projects
- Data-driven and results-oriented to deliver optimal business outcomes.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to lead, manage and inspire a diverse team
- Strong attention to detail, with a proven ability to be self-directed, to work with minimal supervision, and to prioritize workloads
- 5-8 years of product marketing experience in enterprise security and B2B software
- Marketing cyber/digital security products and/or services a definite plus
- Knowledge of compliance, governance and privacy standards, laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in business, marketing, communications or technical degree (computer science, computer engineering, etc.)
- Requires some domestic and international travel.