SalesForce Quality Assurance Engineer
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be a member of an IT Salesforce team and responsible for all quality assurance activities. The successful candidate should have professional QA experience in a Salesforce environment and contribute to the continuous improvement of our QA process by catching defects and optimizing product reliability. Key responsibilities of this role are: writing test scripts, developing test plans, running functional / Automation regression tests and providing clear feedback to the build team.
This is a full-time position based in IST time zone and will report to the Salesforce Team Manager.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of quality assurance, testing and software development processes and methodologies.
- Participate in requirements, design and review meetings; obtaining clarification from project team as needed.
- Perform quality assurance on changes to Imperva internal as well as customer-facing SalesForce portals, Salesforce CPQ customizations, workflows and API integrations
- Create and maintain Automation Scripts for Regression Testing on every release.
- Analyze test results to ensure correct functionality and interact with the Development and Product teams for resolution of defects.
- Work with different technical teams such as Development, Admin & Architecture to discuss test results (both functional and performance) and troubleshoot issues
- Create and maintain meaningful defect metrics to assess current status and progress against milestones and goals.
- Coach Business Users to perform User Acceptance Testing tasks and activities.
- Responsible for communicating daily progress, issues and risks.
- Coordinate and work with local onsite and offshore resources.
- 5+ years of related experience in manual testing and 3+ years in automated testing in a Salesforce development environment (Selenium or Copado Robotic Testing is preferred)
- Experience with software test management tools and concepts
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work closely with engineers
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent skills on writing complex SOQL queries to extract data for farther analysis
- Proven ability to drive issues to closure
- Flexible and able to learn quickly in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Salesforce CPQ experience is a must